I thought I'd use proper capitalization here because why not? Anyway, I am ONE page away from finishing this essay and I want to scream. I don't know what to do about it... I literally wrote a three-paragraph review for the Chronicle over the weekend but I can't muster up the energy to write one and a half paragraphs for class??? I think I might have to start crying... I need help :( I'm so tired and so overwhelmed and just overall quite anxious... I really hope everything goes alright. Tomorrow might make or break me, honestly. The carnival could end up being just one big anxiety attack if it goes wrong... It's okay, though, it's not the end of the world. But it sure feels like the end of something.
Wednesday, May 1, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
moving this blog?
kind of... i'll be posting this type of content elsewhere though
-
i have so much big time rush stuff. check out the folder here (decryption key: 91BjMPtQC77DcFwGYd1rAA) literally the entire internet in t...
-
I haven’t written on my blog in a while, but I have a few things to say—especially in light of Governor Kathy Hochul’s endorsement of Zohran...
-
i can't add new widgets anymore or even load blogger.com on a browser if i'm not logged in. so i don't know how long i will be a...
No comments:
Post a Comment
hello! some smilies: (^з^) (♥_♥) (*^.^) (^_^) ●▂● ●0● ●︿● ●ω● ●﹏● ●△● ●▽●
(◕‿◕✿) 。◕‿◕。 ⊱✿◕‿◕✿⊰ (◡‿◡✿) (◕〝◕)
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ ❁◕ ‿ ◕❁ ✾◕ ‿ ◕✾
^o^ ^.^ ^.^) =^.^= ≧ω≦ ◎ܫ◎ ☼_☼ ◔_◔ ಠ_ಠ ⊙_ʘ
(♥_♥) (◆_◆) (╥﹏╥) ( > c < ) (°ο°)(^人^) (˙×˙)
♥ ❤ ❥ (❥) 『♥』^♥^ ՏՁ »♥« 【★】 ★ ✰ ╰★╮